SF Recruitment's Commercial Division are excited to be working with a market leading business in north Leicester as they recruit a Lead Generator to join their team on a permanent basis. Your role as a Lead Generator will contribute to the overall success of the business by generating leads through direct customer contact via the telephone. The hours on this role are flexible.
As the Lead Generator, you will be following up marketing campaigns, contacting existing customers to assess their needs for new products and calling prospects to discuss how our product portfolio supports their business needs. You will be expected to share best practice and new ideas after each campaign to ensure that the team is consistently improving its offering to our customers.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Independently executing division specific campaigns which will be prepared and briefed by the Marketing team
- Conducting high volume outbound calls to customers
- Generating high quality leads for our internal and external sales teams
- Qualifying and updating customer data in our CRM database
- Working closely with the Marketing Team, incl. regular alignment and briefing meetings
- Updating on progress of projects and generate reports at the end of each campaign
- Identifying cross divisional lead opportunities as part of campaign execution
- Working on data qualification and research projects as required
To be considered for the role as Lead Generator, you will
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, a proactive work ethic and the desire to achieve your goals, as well as a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Have some experience gained in a telemarketing role, although this is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Be confident in making a high volume of calls and have the personal motivation to achieve your targets and not be defeated when you have less successful days.
- Be proficient in using IT systems and ideally have previous experience working to KPIs and meeting deadlines.
- Be a professional, results orientated team player with the desire to work for an organisation who rewards you for success
To apply for this role please either apply online or email Jade directly on
Whilst we'd like to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful.
Melton Mowbray, England, Leicestershire, LE13, United Kingdom