The Cyber Security & Technology Risk team seeks a high-energy, motivated individual who combines solid technical credentials with a high degree of business insight for the position of Business Relationship Management within the Secure Architecture, Design & Engineering team. You will collaborate with technology peers and business partners while leading a team of consultants. Holistic product security has been defined as a strategic direction for Refinitiv and a cornerstone of security for both infrastructure and product.
You will lead a team that strengthens the security posture of products & enterprise applications. This vision will be implemented in Refinitiv's data centers, in cloud services worldwide and will be used by a diverse set of enterprise technologies across all business units.
• Successful track record of delivering quality results in complex cross-functional projects
• Experience with Threat Modeling methodologies (STRIDE, VAST, PASTA, OCTAVE etc.) and industry leading tools
• Experience with Threat enumeration and developing product specific mitigating controls
• Experience with developing and delivering end to end process for product security architecture
• Experience in conducting Security Architecture reviews and providing design recommendations based on Security Guidelines.
• Experience with working on Architecture framework tools (Abacus, EA Sparx, LeanIX)
• Experience with programing languages and custom scripts (Python, Java, etc.)
• Experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures
• Experience of Network security architecture (Firewalls, NGFW, IDPS, SD-WAN, EDR)
• Experience with industry leading security control frameworks (ISO, NIST, CCM)
• Experience leading a complex distributed systems project and delivering in an agile fashion
• Experience with Security automation, monitoring, continuous compliance tools (Redlock, etc.)
• Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, Google Compute or App Engine, Hadoop, etc.)
• Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model and necessary security due-diligence
• Problem solving skills
• Managing and delivering multiple large/small scale projects at a time
• Bachelor's degree in an IT discipline
• 2+ years in banking or a significantly financially-regulated organization
• Successful candidate should be passionate about open source software and sharing information. For example, this may include presenting at conferences or working collaboratively within Refinitiv
• Successful candidate enjoys learning and working closely with subject matter experts in diverse areas such as micro service architectures, big data, low latency financial services' products, and a production studio.
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements and associated control environments
• Industry-related certifications such as CISSP, CISM or AWS Certified Solutions Architect
Impressive benefits? Of course.
We support our colleagues' health and wellbeing with inclusive benefits. So that's support for physical, financial, mental and environmental health, paid time off to volunteer, consumer discounts& savings and so much more. All of which are tailored to your needs and may vary by location. For more details talk to your recruiter.
As a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek hardworking, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Refinitiv makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us to request an accommodation. A full list of our office locations and contact information can be found at: Refinitiv Office Locations.
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.