A highly regarded and successful jewellery and second hand jewellery retailer is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their team!
We are looking for enthusiastic Sale Assistants with great customer service skills to join one of the largest second hand jewellery retailers in the UK. Experience and knowledge in valuing and buying second hand jewellery is essential.
As Sales Assistant you will be responsible for meeting and greeting customers and working to deal with their needs efficiently – potentially processing various transactions depending on their requirements.
Your responsibilities will be:
• To provide excellent and efficient customer service to all customers
• To complete all transaction paperwork as per company policy, using the in store computer system to process transactions
• To correctly evaluate jewellery, following all procedures in regards to evaluations and safe keeping
• To ensure housekeeping standards in store are maintained at all times and assist in cleaning when required
• To ensure Health and Safety guides are being followed at all times
• Any other adhoc duties as required including administrative tasks such as inventory and pricing
This is a great opportunity for a Sales Assistant with experience in a retail sales environment, preferably within a second hand jewellery shop. The ideal candidate will have a warm and friendly personality, be able to work quickly in a fast paced environment and be an excellent communicator.
Interviews are taking place immediately. Please send your CV to avoid disappointment.
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy