Retail Operations Manager - Central London, 12 months fixed term contract, up to £53k per annum plus benefits.
My Client, world's best known leader in technology sector famous for its search engine along with other fantastic products, is looking for a Retail Operations Manager! Under the guidance of our Store Operations UK Country Manager, the individual will support the execution of company's day-to-day in-store activities for UK (hardware products sales).
Top Daily Responsibilities:
* Execution of day-to-day in-store activities for UK
* Delivering store operations strategy
* Driving sell-out
* Maintaining fixture compliance
* Working closely with retailers
* Crafting internal briefings
* Project management and Vendor management experience - most preferred in tech industry
* 3 - 5 years of experience
* Experience in delivering store operation strategy
* Background in Retail, Operations or Consulting
* BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Ability to travel (likely to be minimal).
If you have above experience and expertise - apply ASAP as this opportunity might be perfect for you!
London, England, London, EC2V, United Kingdom