An exciting new Procurement Officer role with an award winning public sector organisation. You will be working closely with the knowledgeable Procurement Manager to set up an E-procurement portal. You will have a proven track record of contract management.
An award winning public sector organisation. You will working alongside the Procurement Manager who will provide training and pass on their extensive knowledge of procurement within the public sector. They offer an agile working approach with a mixture of office and home working.
As the Procurement Officer (Public Sector) based in the East Midlands:
- You will support the Procurement Manager with assuring the organisation has robust procurement systems, processes, templates and policies are in place. You will ensure registers are maintained and kept up to date.
- You will prepare tender documentation to go out to market.
- You will manage the e-tendering processes.
- You will negotiate contracts and assist with implementation.
- You will manage supplier relationships to extract increased value for money.
To be considered for this Procurement Officer (Public Sector) role based in the East Midlands:
- You must have a minimum of CIPS Level 2.
- You must have strong experience in setting up an E-procurement portal.
- Ideally you will have run an EU Tender.
- You will be familiar with contract management.
- They are not looking for the finished article, they are happy to invest in this person and provide training.
- You must have worked for a public sector organisation.
Competitive salary, benefits package with an agile working approach; a mixture of office and home working. Based in the East Midlands.
Derby, England, Derby, DE1, United Kingdom