Newcross Healthcare are a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation, operating nationwide, to develop the best team of healthcare workers. We're looking for experienced Registered Nurses to join our team in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews and the surrounds.We're actively seeking experienced nurses to help care for people in need.
As a Registered Nurse in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. You'll be developing care plans, administering medication and leading a clinical team. Person specification
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.Flexi Pay!
Our HealthForceGo® feature Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the chance to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!Exclusive benefits
Apply now and you can start working within a week!
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation