Residential Conveyancer, 1+ PQE – Shropshire - £25,000 - £40,000 – An award winning team is looking to appoint an experienced Residential Conveyancer . To apply please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:0868
• An award winning residential property team has identified the need for an additional Residential Conveyancer
• Applications are welcomed from Licensed Conveyancers, Legal Executives and Solicitor who have the capability to deal with matters from initial instruction through to completion.
• Working within a thriving and busy team, you will be handling your own caseload of residential transactions including sales and purchases, freehold and leasehold properties, remortgages, transfer of equity and shared ownership.
• Keen to hear from Residential Conveyancers of various levels of experience who possess the ability
• Our client is open to considering applications from Residential Conveyancers of all levels, provided they have had at least a year of experience working in a fee earning capacity within a similar conveyancing department.
• Our client is keen to recruit a Residential Conveyancer who can demonstrate an excellent commitment to client service, as well as the motivation and ambition to make this role a success.
• Knowledge of the local market and connections to any local agents will, of course, be seen as an advantage.
• The role comes with a competitive salary as well as a number of benefits. In addition, our client promotes agile working and a supportive working environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 or 07779 613717 for a confidential discussion or email [email protected]
attaching your most up to date CV.
This role is active at the time of posting however, in the current climate, our clients' requirements are changing daily and therefore we respectfully ask for your patience whilst we continue to keep up to date with live roles. In all cases we remain on hand to offer our expert knowledge and guidance with your search for a new role.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://www.enllegal.co.uk/
eNL has a wealth of experience in recruiting for Residential Conveyancer Lawyer vacancies throughout The Midlands. If you are a Residential Conveyancer Lawyer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion.
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Residential Conveyancer Lawyers that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).