We are recruiting for a professional technical facilities manager to provide a high quality service in line with contract requirements, ensuring that the facility remains effective and fit for purpose on a day to day basis and that contractual compliance is achieved. The facility is a secure and prestigious site with a range of differing FM and Building Maintenance requirements within the total grounds. This will cover all M&E / HVAC engineering and fabric maintenance.
The role is a permanent position with a salary range of up to 45k dependent of experience and skill base.
Based from the Manchester area and a resident position.
• Ensure that Hard FM services (Maintenance/Life Cycle/M&E/HVAC) are delivered in line with contractual compliance
• Ensure that all Works and Maintenance Activities comply with current statutory legislation and Codes of Practice and that the site and the building remains secure, effective and fit for use;
• Ensure that the facility is kept in good structural and decorative order and that lifecycle expenditure for refit and replacement of assets is managed in accordance with contractual requirements;
• Ensure that compliance with ISO 9001 and 14001 for Facilities Maintenance and Environmental Assurance is achieved and maintained
• Develop and maintain a Sustainable Environmental Strategy for FM services;
- Manage the account P&L and all budgetary operations - Ensure all SLA / KPI's are met in respect of compliance and contractual obligations - Manage all H&S process and procedures - Manage all subcontrators on site and ensure all permits to work and risk assessments have been completed and submitted
• Manage a multi disciplinary team of Facility Management staff, ensuring that staff PDR’s are in place, all staff have s, objectives and personal development plans that support the needs of the individual and the client.
• Undertake duties as required that will contribute to the effective operation of the site
• Adhere and manage in accordance with all client policies and procedures.
• Full compliance with Condition Surveys and Asset Replacement Programmes completed without major revisions on time.
Skills, Attributes, Knowledge and Experience
• A progressive, dynamic and flexible approach to delivery of Technical Facility Management Services.
• A proven track record of Customer Relationship and Financial Management.
• Technical / Hard Services background or engineering trade
• An experienced senior FM professional that is trained in Health and Safety to IOSH Level II standard and has extensive knowledge of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work, Building, Electrical and Mechanical Regulations.
• Ideally technically qualified in a building/engineering subject.
• Conversant with operating an Environmental Management System.
• A working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Project.
• Experience of working in a large retail / commercial facility environment.
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.
JO-1910-233784 Advertised through Zoek d672a70b9ae44d63be6634fc5b83bdc00
Dudden Hill Lane, London, England, London, NW10, United Kingdom