Role is to provide an organised, efficient and proactive approach to administration of the Facilities and Health and Safety team departmental delivery.
- Administer new joiner Facilities inductions. Includes planning building inductions for all new joiners, recording any missed attendees and rescheduling as required.
- Assist with all Facilities/ H&S invoice processing. Manage the entire process from receipt, coding, storage and sending to accounts for payment.
- Fire Marshall and First Aider management. Identify and update lists of all Fire Marshalls and First Aiders, ensuring that the notice boards are updated accordingly. Send all relevant training requests to H&S for processing.
- Access card management. Work with Security to ensure all new joiners are issued access cards and welcome packs on starting. Activate and manage any access cards that require access to specialist groups i.e. City office and Catering systems.
- Distribute and administer Regent Street association cards including issuing cards to personnel that have registered.
- Administer, update and store the Business Continuity Plans for managed sites in accordance with UK Health and Safety requirements.
- Assist with administration of Health and Safety training records.
- Check all First aiders have a complete first aid kit and green sign for their desk. Replenish as required.
- Assist the Facilities Management and Health and Safety Director in delivery of general site based activities as directed.
- Assist in updating the folder and filing structure for FM/H&S records (both electronically and paper based)
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Organised and diligent with impeccable attention to detail.
- Self-disciplined, methodical and organised with ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Positive working attitude, keen and willing to learn
- Self-starter, who relishes challenges and strives for the best
- Ethical with strong integrity
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software – Essential
- Experience in customer service and administration - Advantageous
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and Covering letter, with salary requirements, to [email protected]
Please note, we will use your personal data to respond to your application. For further details, or to view our Privacy Notice or Group Equality & Diversity policy, see our website - savills.co.uk.
Savills is a Disability Confident Committed Employer.
Savills is an accredited Living Wage Employer.
Savills is a member of Stonewall’s Diversity Champion programme – ensuring all LGBTQ+ staff are accepted without exception in the workplace.