Bank Theatre Practitioner £23.00 per hour
|West Midlands Hospital, Halesowen | Bank | The Role:
Working as part of the Theatre Team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Adhering to all of Ramsay's policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People What you'll bring with you:
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC
- High standards of clinical competence
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Experience in orthopaedics, hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction would be an advantage but not essential
- ALS trained is highly desirable
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Free off-site parking
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform
West Midlands Hospital is one of the West Midland's leading private hospitals set in 3.5 acres of pleasant grounds at Colman Hill, Halesowen, ten miles from Birmingham City Centre. Operating since 1988 the hospital has 29 private bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities.
By investing in advanced medical technology, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services. We have two theatres one with Lamina flow, and cover a wide range of surgical specialities; these include Orthopaedics, General surgery, Gynaecology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Cosmetic and urology. We also have a separate endoscopy suite.
In September, we will increase our facilities by having a designated off-site ambulatory care unit located nearby in Stourbridge to enable us to offer more services to our patients. This role is a key role in ensuring the success of multi-site theatre working
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years' experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, "can do" attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
"The Ramsay Way
" culture recognises that people - staff and doctors - are Ramsay Health Care's most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory
Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.