Could you share your love of the English language with your pupils? Could you write a child's success story? Can you inspire the next generation of great literary authors? Do you thrive off developing and enhancing children's writing, reading and comprehension skills?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for an English Teacher Role in the Luton area. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today! ...
This position is open to NQTs
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Access to own vehicle is preferred
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email [email protected]
This could be the start of something good!