Our Client is a global provider of inflight catering and retail products to a variety of leading airlines. We have an opportunity for a HGV 2 driver to work with them at Cardiff Airport. New pass drivers welcome.
Working in a fast-paced environment you will be responsible for loading and driving specialist rigid vehicles from the airport service department to the airline clients delivering on-board retail and catering goods in-line with various scheduling agreements. This contract is due to run until the end of October, although opportunities may exist beyond that date.
You will need a reasonable level of physical fitness to do this job as it will require some lifting and moving of airline catering equipment. You must enjoy working as part of team in a fast-moving environment where deadlines are tight to ensure that flights depart on time.
Hours of work
You will be given a rota in advance across a 7-day period. Shifts will include a combination of earlies and lates including weekends as per your rota. You must be flexible in the shifts you can work.
* The work is 3 days on 3 days off. 12-hour shifts.
* Early shifts either (Apply online only) or (Apply online only)
* Late shift (Apply online only)
Due to the location of work being at Cardiff Airport you must be able to provide the following:
* 5-year checkable work history with specific month & year, from and to dates, you do not need to have been employed for a continuous 5 years we just need to verify what it is that you have been doing
* Valid ID
* HGV 2 license, CPC and digi card
* Willing to undertake a criminal record check.
Please apply through this site, or call Kasia on (phone number removed)