Be part of a revolutionary change!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible! We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
B2B Digital Platform
The most adopted digital platform in PMI, present in 80+ markets. DTE Digital Trade Engagement platform has supported the first two phases of PMI B2B digital transformation. Current capabilities cover Engagement, Tasking, Retailer as a Service Point, Basic Field Force support, Communication, eOrdering, Reporting & Analytics. Capabilities in progress in 2020 are Customer Care for retailers, simplifying eOrder fulfillment for very simple distributors, gamification, image recognition and a learning platform for retailers. 2021 is reserved for a very big revamp of the entire platform with a new role for field force, omnichannel task orchestration and execution, new B2B2C capabilities and more integration points into the platform.
Your 'day to day'
As a Solution Lead, you'll contribute to the long-term development of the consumer platform B2B digital solutions. This includes multiple components of the B2B digital platform capabilities. You'll gain experience leading large teams of technical individuals, including product teams in alignment with multiple architect streams from PMI and external vendors. You’ll be working with diverse technologies to deliver global solutions to be used in majority of PMI affiliates. There’s also an important business requirement gathering and shaping component into this role that will expose you to business internal customers of multiple seniority levels.
You are steadfast in your pursuit of excellence, even when that means challenging the status-quo. You are the champion of delivering solutions that meet the needs of the business design team and are loved by your users and customers (e.g. through user research or user-centric design). You’ll be acutely aware that transformation requires a ‘roll up the sleeves’ mentality.
More specifically, you'll
- Contribute to user requirements triage, understanding and estimation
- Map affected capabilities, features and products for each business requirement
- Respond to requests from external and internal customers regarding production issues
- Review and approve all projects of your technical teams when in line with the standards defined for PMI consumer platform
- Assist in design, coordination and development on projects such as requirements gathering and working with non-technical partners
- Work with development teams to define requirements and plan projects
- Assemble integrations sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Take ownership for the solutions delivered matching all requirements
Who we're looking for
- Meaningful experience in software solution development, integration or deployment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any IT-related field or strong IT Background
- Demonstrated ability in building, launching and growing products
- Experience working with Salesforce products, specially Force.com, Community Cloud or Marketing Cloud is an important differentiator
- Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external partners
- Multifaceted, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals
- Consistent track record in fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environments
- Organizational skills to effectively prioritize multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Great teammate with demonstrable ability to lead through influence
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers