Resources - news, events, videos & presentationsWe Are Hiring – Content and Social Media Trade Marketing Executive
Dragon Trail Interactive has a unique, young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective candidates will be offered a lot of responsibility and a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience for their future career development.
In this role you will be in charge of managing the agency’s trade marketing channels including social media, blogs and lead generation. Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. In this role you will work within the Marketing Department to produce content about Chinese outbound tourism and digital marketing to position Dragon Trail Interactive as a thought leader within the industry, increase brand awareness and convert leads. You will help to write and edit our blog and other marketing resources to best present the agency’s services and capabilities.
· Facilitate the company’s B2B communications: research and benchmark current trends and audience preferences and help inform the company’s overall communication strategy that aligns with the business goals.
· Create original content for the company’s blog, newsletter, reports and marketing collateral, including brochures, EDMs, website copy and ‘how to’ guides.
· Manage the company’s website and social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, SlideShare and WeChat) to create communication campaigns that earn awareness and online engagement.
· Research topics, locate and contact sources of information to produce content pieces which are recognized for their high standards among industry experts.
· Develop an editorial style, by balancing the industry jargon with clear, readable and concise language.
Skills & Requirements:
· Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in communications.
· Native English speaker with excellent communication skills.
· Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in creating marketing communications, with digital a key focus.
· Good understanding of digital, including of mainstream western social media channels, SEO and Google analytics.
· Good research and analytical skills.
· An eye for detail to ensure high copy editing standards.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and WordPress. Ability to use photo editing and design software is a plus.
· Experience in travel, knowledge about China’s digital landscape and ability to conduct research in Chinese will be a big plus.
· Additional languages such as Spanish, French or German will also be a bonus.
In your cover letter (no more than one page), please explain why you would like to apply for Dragon Trail Interactive and why you are suitable for the role. Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Sign up for our free newsletter to keep up to date on our latest news
London, England, London, EC2V, United Kingdom