Media Executive - Full Time - Wimbledon - South West London
You will be supporting the day-to-day operations of the team, including the management of the media planning and buying agency, timely delivery of the media plans as well as digital creative production. The role covers both online and offline channels, with a particular focus on online campaign management. It is an exciting time to join the Media Team at Lidl and the role offers plenty of opportunities to grow, learn and be challenged.
What will you do?
* Brief and manage all promotional campaigns, equipping the media agency with all necessary information
* Liaise with the in-house campaign management team to ensure asset requirements are clear and critical paths are being followed
* Liaise with the buying teams on in-store date changes and product selection updates and effectively communicate it to the agencies
* Assist Digital Marketing Manager in digital asset production and take lead in promotional asset production
* Liaise with internal departments such as buying, packaging and promotions to provide the required information to all agencies and manage digital production asset approvals
* Assist the Digital Marketing Manager in the implementation of influencer marketing and digital media campaigns
* Assist with coordinating agency statuses and day-to-day management of the media plans and media agency
* Oversee key admin tasks such as PO management, generating and checking media laydowns
What will you need?
* An experienced marketing executive, ideally with basic knowledge of the media landscape
* Interested in digital marketing and keen to expand knowledge in digital media planning
* A strong multi-tasker who genuinely enjoys working to schedules and deadlines
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel
* Great attention to detail and creative
* An excellent communicator, with exceptional organisational abilities
* An unwavering eye for detail supported by good literacy and numerical skills
* Motivated and proactive with an eagerness to learn and develop
What do we offer?
* Earning £23,500 - £27,000 per annum (subject to experience)
* An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
* 30 days annual leave per annum, pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
A contributory pension scheme
* 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
* Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products. Leisure activities and more)
* Initial training and on-going development from experienced team members
* Brilliant opportunities for added responsibility within the team
Maximum Salary :
A4, London, England, London, WC2N 5DU, United Kingdom