Ann Summers is an iconic empire and multi-channel retailer. Our journey has been paved by the Golds and we've got one hell of a heritage to be proud of. 44 years, over 2 million Rampant Rabbits, 116 stores and we're still throwing 7,000 parties each week.
Working for us certainly isn't for the faint-hearted but it is for the passionate, the daring, and the expert! Our Headoffice is passionate about Ann Summers, and why wouldn't they be when our ultimate vision is to help every women in the world feel like the sexiest women in the world.
As Marketing Planner you will be responsible for owing the business wider activity planner and delivering a number of cross department projects which have the objective of improving the effectiveness of customer marketing activity. Your role will be responsible for delivering projects with a particular focus on communications planning and activation using multi-channel functions.
* Work with the Marketing Team to deliver and implement the communication planning process which enables us to prioritise marketing activity based on impact and ROI
* Maintain overall responsibility for the management of the business wide activity planner ensuring all updates are correctly input and cascaded to teams
* Build, develop and maintain excellent working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the communications plan works effectively for internal teams, adheres to best practice guidelines, and generates an excellent support tool
* Work with the Marketing team, and wider business to identify any areas of opportunity for new campaigns and actively champion internal collaboration to help facilitate this
* Act as a representative for Customer Activation on multi-channel projects, assist with the prioritisation of work with internal teams keeping them updated where necessary
* Work with internal teams such as Insight, Online Analytics’, agencies and the wider marketing teams to monitor live activity for campaigns, gather data and report to relevant senior’s and stake holders
* Build an effective network with key stakeholders, planning colleagues and attend relevant planning meetings to ensure Marketing plans are implemented in line with business strategies
* Maintain relevance of industry and competitor developments, keeping the Customer Marketing team informed of any new opportunities and build these into plans where necessary
* Provide general support to the Senior Marketing and Creative Managers and contribute to the continued development of Customer Marketing
* Provide diary management support for Senior Marketing & Creative team
* Provide Invoice and PO support for Senior Marketing & Creative team
* Any other duties as reasonably required in line with skills, knowledge, and experience.
Skills & Experience Required
* In depth understanding of the supporter/customer journey planning
* Integrated direct response marketing planning, using multiple channels
* and products.
* Project management.
* Ability to analyse and prepare data within excel spreadsheets/Google Docs and
* Interprets internally generated insight to inform work
* Resilience, flexibility and a willingness to undertake varied responsibilities working alone or as part of a team
* A professional, confidential and flexible approach to working with people
* Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations
* Ability to manage a heavy workload and at times conflicting priorities as well as tracking progress on a wide range of tasks
* Ability to maintain and develop positive working relationships
* A positive ‘can do’ attitude and excellent work ethic
We are the company we are because we do everything we can to make every day fun whilst making a real difference to the sex lives of people around the world.
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise