£30000 - 40000Location
Buckinghamshire, UK PermanentSector
Communications Job Summary Medical Writer position for an independent medical communications agency in Buckinghamshire. Job Overview - This role allows medical writers to do what they do best, just write. The KOL interface is led by the programme team within the company, so the Medical Writers do not get involved in this side.
- They will work on a variety of therapy areas / accounts as well as deliverables.
- They work with 4 out of the 5 biggest pharma clients.
- The company has a £3.5 million turnover a year. Skills Required - Medical writing
- Publications (manuscripts, abstracts, posters)
- Events (symposia, advisory boards, conferences)
- Previous experience in a medical communications agency requried
- Science degree preferred Contact Details Chloe Fitzsimons:
- 0203 019 6039
- [email protected]