Job Title: Communication Officer Location: Bootle Contract: 2 Months +
A Local Authority in Bootle are looking to recruit a Communication Officer who will work as part of a responsive and creative team delivering both internal and external communications. Work will be prioritised against corporate objectives.
Duties The successful candidate will be expected to;
• To create and develop content using a variety of techniques, including use of video and photography, that are tailored to suit the audience and ensure accessibility
• To contribute to campaigns and publications and organise marketing, promotional, advertising materials
• To provide internal communications support and generate content for internal communications channels and maintain the intranet.
• To contribute to a busy media relations function, securing proactive coverage and handling reactive enquiries to protect and enhance the Council's reputation
You To be considered for this you must have;
• Experience in communications, public relations in a public body or large organisation
• Relevant qualification or demonstrable experience in PR/digital media and/or journalism to degree level or equivalent • Initiative and innovation, to think creatively and provide solutions to some of the communication challenges the organisation faces
If you'd like to apply for this role please ring 0 1 7 7 2 2 0 8 9 6 6 and ask for Ashlee