We are looking for a Search Executive to come and join the rapidly growing Marketing team! This newly developed role will report to our Global PPC Manager and will be responsible for ensuring that, globally, our PPC and SEO campaigns are being built and optimised and that Sweaty Betty is at the forefront of shoppers online experience, driving exponential growth and conversion.
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sitting in the talented, international marketing team of 28. The Search Executive will be responsible for supporting the global Sweaty Betty search marketing strategy. This role must partner with the Global Marketing, Brand and eCommerce teams to ensure they are successful and drive our continued amazing growth. You will be working closely with the Global PPC Manager on the day to day management of our global accounts, implementing new campaigns, analysing and optimising performance, driving innovation and bordering on obsessive about all things digital!
We need a highly motivated individual with the capacity to work autonomously whilst maintaining strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders across multiple territories. You will need to be highly organised due to the global stance of your role with the ability to quickly react to the fast-moving nature of retail.
Your journey will include:
- Project Management of SEO strategy such as owning and executing technical SEO audits and hands on implementation of industry best practices.
- Working closely with Sweaty Betty eComm team and Developers to deliver against KPIs.
- Develop an understanding of Sweaty Betty’s Brand and products to ensure SEO strategy supports driving the most valuable traffic across multiple international markets.
- Copywriting and collaborating with the Brand team to develop engaging content to support SEO tactics.
- Working across teams to ensure Search is in line with other marketing channel goals, brand voice and with trade and Ecommerce teams.
- Keeping yourself and the team informed on SEO strategies and Search Engine developments that may impact performance and continually driving innovation.
- Assisting with Google Ads and Microsoft Ads Search & Shopping Campaign management. Confident with Search best practices and account maintenance, such as building out keyword lists, negative keywords, implementing Adcopy tests and managing product listings and feeds within Shopping campaigns.
- Helping to optimize and maintain Shopping & Search campaigns and performance to target KPI’s and budget for Global Search campaigns.
- Setting up and running AB tests within the account to provide insights and optimize performance.
- Monitor the performance of PPC and SEO campaigns ensuring they are delivering on the agreed performance metrics.
- Keeping Sweaty Betty ahead of industry developments and news. Including whitelisting accounts for Betas and testing the latest search innovations.
Reporting & Analysis
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly SEO reports which will be delivered back to the business to inform the wider team on search performance.
- Utilize a variety of third party tools including, but not limited to, Search Console, Google Analytics, BrightEdge, Google Trends and Google Ads to understand performance and draw insight to be used for future campaign optimization.
- Monitor search trends and develop actionable insights to drive business strategy. Help the business understand customer mindset and trends happening through search by using tools such as Google Trends.
- Excellent experience of managing and implementing SEO strategies within a fast-moving retail environment.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Search role either agency or client side.
- Excellent numerical, financial and analytical skills. You are an excel expert, confidence with pivot tables and basic formulas are a must.
- Ability to drive clear, thoughtful analysis and KPIs of customer acquisition
- Proven experience of researching, initiating and executing projects and campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with teams in multiple time zones.
- Second European language or experience working with other European or International markets also beneficial.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support