Vacancy Now Closed - Great new Digital Marketing Executive opportunity at Moore Legal Technology Do you have the drive to help Moore Legal Technology secure our position as one of the UK’s leading law firm growth consultancies?
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Primary Location: Glasgow
Reports to: Gavin Ward, Operations Director
Closing Date: 5pm, Fri 22 nd December 2017
We have recently been experiencing continued growth and are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with a passion for digital marketing and online business generation to help our law firm clients succeed.
and primary responsibilities
An excellent opportunity for the right, motivated individual to join a team with a unique culture, this role of Digital Marketing Executive at Moore Legal Technology will allow you to put your experience to great use and develop your career within an exciting and passionate environment.
In this role, you will:-
- Create and implement digital marketing strategies to help our clients succeed;
- Execute day-to-day improvements to digital marketing campaigns consistent with clients’ business objectives and brand;
- Support and drive forward many aspects of our digital marketing operations, including SEO, content marketing, conversion rate optimisation etc;
- Manage online business generation projects to produce excellent results for our clients;
- Monitor and report on results from SEO, content marketing, PPC and other types of campaigns with a view to making improvements that will increase profit for our clients;
- Communicate regularly with colleagues and our clients (working together with our Account Manager) to meet our high standards of client care;
- Track trends, suggest and roll out improvements to client accounts;
- Become an authoritative voice on our blog and social platforms alongside all of our other team members for business development purposes;
- Undertake continued learning and professional development, including attendance of seminars and courses where relevant;
- Join our team at various client meetings, training and speaking events.
Required attitude and approach
Having the right attitude will be vital in this role. For us, culture is more important than skill for new employees. We look for individuals who can work with us to help both our clients' businesses and our own business grow. The following are required:-
- Enthusiasm with every aspect of your work;
- Tenacious mindset, with ability to find innovative solutions to challenges;
- Commercially focused, efficient approach;
- Sense of humour; and
- Desire to achieve and be rewarded for excellent results.
The expertise below is desired but not strictly essential - all of the following can be learnt but the desire to learn and deliver and be part of an exceptional team is of critical importance:-
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in a commercial and competitive environment;
- Great understanding of digital marketing and what it takes for a brand to succeed online;
- Proficiency with relevant online tools, such as Google Analytics, aHrefs, other relevant SEO tools and social platforms;
- Strong knowledge of on-page, off-page and local SEO;
- Ability to work with various different Case Management Systems – previous experience with Joomla! and Wordpress would be a bonus;
- Analytical ability to evaluate the performance of online strategies and to make improvements based on both data and instinct;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both for liaising with clients and our team;
- Strong project management skills, particularly in respect of the ability to anticipate issues and seek relevant support from our team to have them resolved proactively;
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure thoroughness and accuracy with all work produced;
- Ability to judge priorities across various pieces of work and levels of activities;
- An understanding of online business generation in the legal sector;
- Ability to motivate other members of our team during challenging times to keep projects moving forwards for client accounts;
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines; and
- Ability to work on your own, using your own initiative.
About Moore Legal Technology
We specialise in helping our law firm clients use the Internet more effectively to:
- Increase their Turnover;
- Enhance their Brand;
- Improve their Efficiency; and
- Future Proof their Firm.
What makes Moore Legal Technology unique is that most of our team members have a legal sector background - qualified lawyers, legal marketers and law graduates. With a blend of legal and technical expertise that sets us apart from our competitors, our aim is to help law firms to be successful. We have been involved in online marketing since 2003 and our primary focus is always on delivering significant returns on investment for our clients – our entire approach is built around this approach and informed by our experience of what works to generate new business.