Brand Manager / Sales Account Manager
North West / Wirral Area
Job Title: Brand Manager / Sales Account Manager
Salary: £30,000 Basic + Quarterly Commission
Sector / Industry: FMCG
Job Reference: JWMA0611
Do you have experience in multi-tasking a number of exciting projects at one time, and being able to over exceed client expectations?
Do you come from a Brand Focused FMCG background, with the motivation to want to progress with a rapidly expanding business?
Looking to join a passionate team, where your work will have a massive impact on company development and your input is consistently noticed / rewarded?
If yes to all the above then I would like to hear from you!
- Office based, with regular visits into the field
- M-Th 8.30 to 5, F 8.30 to 1.30 – but will need to work hours that are required to support the business
- Salary depending on experience £28k to £30k + Quarterly Commission
- Business fuel expensed
- 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Demonstrable progressive experience in Sales & Product management, preferably within an FMCG product environment.
- Knowledge of retail account & brand management
- Demonstrable experience of working within a sales/ retail/ FMCG environment.
- An effective presenter who can influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Team-oriented with a highly collaborative approach.
- Full, valid driving license and willingness to travel when required
- Work with and support commercial manager
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Cross functional working with whole manufacturing team.
- Commercial awareness – around costs
- MULTI TASKING
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Solution provider
- Ability to work hard and have fun
- At least two (2) years of industry sales experience and proven sales achievements in a fast paced multi project environment
- Knowledge of purchasing and wider supply chain
- Manufacturing background is preferred
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams – Principle Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.