Corr Recruitment has a fantastic new job opportunity for our client based in Park Royal. Our client is a large logistics company looking to recruit a number of HGV Class 2 and 7.5t Drivers to join their successful team.
between £11.00 to £15.00
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday
Start times are 05:00 am onwards.
WE WILL ACCEPT DRIVERS WITH RECENT LIMITED EXPERIENCE/NEWLY PASSED
- Our LGV Drivers do more than a 'drivingjob’. It’s about ensuring our customers get the best impression of our organisation. You are the 'face’ of our business, not just our delivery driver.
- It’s all about making a good impression with your appearance, manner and the look of your vehicle. Ensuring goods are delivered ON TIME within the WINDOW, in a first-class condition, completing all necessary paperwork and above all, leaving everyone you meet with a positive impression of you and our business.
- You will be aware and adhere to all driving legislation required for driving an LGV vehicle and follow all Health and Safety procedures and be responsible for your own and other people’s Health and Safety.
- You will always comply with all relevant legislation in food safety and chill chain standards and ensure that the fridge is set to the correct temperature for the job being done.
- You will ensure that your vehicle is maintained in a safe and clean condition by doing all safety checks and filling in your defect book.
- You will ensure the security of all company property that is under your charge and collect all empty equipment from the customer.
- You must co-operate fully with the driver debrief procedure and undertake any other duties that may prove necessary.
- This is a demanding, but rewarding, role involving manual handling and multi-drop deliveries (3 - 8 drops). You should therefore be confident to drive and deliver to various outlets throughout the UK.
- This can include any five days per week and will include weekend and public holiday working. On occasions it may be necessary to assist in the loading of vehicles.
If you are interested in the above role, please call 020 36 37 81 87 or email your CV to [email protected]
or (url removed)