We are hiring at the LTN4 warehouse!
Great pay rates: £10.50 per hr + £1.96 (£12.46) night shift premium plus £2.00mph until May 16th
Warehouse Operatives are at the heart of what Amazon does. From the moment an order is placed to the moment it is in the customer’s hands - it will be your job to receive, pick, pack and ship parcels. You’ll be expected to work to the highest standards to make sure Amazon exceeds customer expectations.Excellent Pay & Benefits
Competitive day and night shift pay rates
- Day shift rates £9.50ph - £10.50ph plus £2.00ph until April 30th
- Night shift rates £11.21ph - £12.46ph plus £2.00ph until April 30th
- Overtime rates £19.00ph - £21.00ph plus £2.00ph until April 30th
Exclusive benefits package
- Flexible working patterns
- Free parking
- Subsidised transport to/from many locations
- Excellent break room and canteen, including free drinks (tea, coffee)
- Perks at work, such as discount vouchers
Tasks & Responsibilities
It will be your job to receive, pick, pack and ship parcels.The job is split between Inbound and Outbound responsibilities.
- Dock: offloading goods from vehicles or sorting.
- Receive: bringing items into the building and checking what has been received from suppliers and vendors.
- Stow: placing the items in a specific place until they are ordered by a customer.
- Picking: selecting items for a customer order.
- Packing: packing the items to be shipped to a customer.
- Shipping: preparing freight for dispatch and loading vehicles.
You may also be given additional or different tasks as part of your day to day job.
About YouYou'll bring:
- A strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to meet targets in a fast-paced environment.
- A true commitment to customer service to help deliver a first-class Amazon experience.
You also need to be able to do the following on a daily basis:
- Stand and/or walk for periods of up to 10 hours.
- Lift and move products up to 15kg in weight - manual dexterity is required.
- Lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch of up to 10 hours.
- Push and pull products up to 15kg in weight of up to 10 hours.
- Work on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 metres (equivalent to a 3 or 4 story building).
- Regularly climb and descend four flights of stairs safely.
- Understand training and Health & Safety instructions delivered in English.
Most importantly, you’ll work to the highest standards to make sure Amazon exceeds customers' expectations!