Work for Ferrero as a Production General Operator - Permanent
As a Production General Operator you'll be working at the heart of our factory operation. It's a great time to join us as we look to build our team for the future, with opportunity to progress and develop a long term career with a global business.
What you'll be responsible for:
* Working to standards in key areas such health & safety, food safety, cost, performance and environmental targets
* Following standard operating procedures, policies and ways of working
* Completing key production tasks and compliance checks
* Working collaboratively as part of a team to meet key production targets
* Taking part in proactive problem-solving activities and showing an active interest in looking for ways to improve the production operation
You'll receive all the training you need to effectively support production in a variety of tasks, across various departments and production lines, ensuring that all products you are working with are of the highest quality.
We're looking for people with;
* A willingness and enthusiasm to learn new skills
* A 'can do' attitude who enjoys variety in the working day with the ability to maintain levels of focus for the repetitive aspects of the role
* An eye for detail to spot any potential issues and the confidence to take the necessary actions to resolve and follow up or to escalate to the right person
* The ability to work to defined standards and processes
* Great communication skills with the ability to work well with others providing help and support to seasonal colleagues who join the team at our busiest production times
* A flexible and adaptable mind set in order to respond effectively and efficiently to changing production requirements
This is a permanent position on an annualised hours' contract basis. You must be able to work a rotating shift pattern of Nights (10pm - 6am) Afternoons (2pm - 10pm) and Mornings (6am - 2pm). This pattern may change in line with production requirements so a flexible approach is key.
Competitive Salary: £19,761.30 - £21,957
Excellent Benefits Package including company pension
Alfreton, Alfreton, England, Derbyshire, DE55, United Kingdom