Job Category: Other Job Location: London, London, United Kingdom Role: Senior Vice President - HR, Legal & IT Location: London / Ireland Package: £150,000 + Executive Benefits package The Advocate Group are working with a world leading FMCG organisation. To enable the business to accelerate its ambitious and exciting growth agenda they are creating a new senior leadership role that will lead their business services functions to enhance, support and develop overall business capability. The position heads up the Business Services Division and will partner across EMEA to enhance organisational effectiveness and delivery to achieve strategic growth plans in a transformational and sustainable way. Key Responsibilities:
- Enabling and accelerating business delivery, performance and growth through provision of effective people, technology, legal, process and capability services.
- Leading, managing, and uniting the HR, IT and Legal functions (circa 40-50 people) to drive change and development, within and across the functions, to accelerate business capability.
- Partnering across the business to transform the way they work, by developing and leading agile business programmes to help deliver strategic goals, operational effectiveness, efficiency, and company culture in EMEA.
- Management of a high-performance culture within and across business services via a commitment to continuous improvement in the provision of business services across EMEA.
- Influencing wider stakeholders including global headquarters in US and all EMEA senior leaders Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 10-15 years' experience in Business Services, Organizational Capability, Development and/or Transformational Change roles.
- Experience in the organizational impact of IT and technology delivery programmes to enhance operational effectiveness through systems improvement
- Proven track record in leading business services, support and change through people, processes and technology
- Highly experienced in HR landscape, programmes, systems and processes.
- Understanding of legal services, with relevant knowledge and experience in various Legal area.
- Strong team and people management skills and experience across multiple departments
- Proven experience in business partnering with senior stakeholders
- Expertise in program, project, performance and change management Please contact me directly 'Lee McNally' to discuss further on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed)