Family Solicitor/Legal Executive, 1 to 4 PQE, Warwickshire. Top ranked in Legal 500 and Chambers UK, independent legal directories. The team provide advice to individuals and families based both in Warwickshire and across the UK on children, family and divorce law matters. To apply or to register your interest, please call Rebecca on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref:9859
The successful applicant will have proven technical experience. You will have good client and team communication skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the team. Above all, you will be able to deliver succinct, quality and tailored advice to key clients. You will also be able to demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player and will have high levels of motivation.
• Responsible for running own caseload and ensuring deadlines are met
• Ensure all new instructions are appropriately scoped and priced to achieve target gross margin and signed off by line manager
• Maintain the integrity of data in key platforms such as Lawsoft, Visualfiles, Worksite and InterAction by ensuring that they are updated in a timely manner
• Robust matter management and financial hygiene
• Support business development/marketing
• Provide marketing support e.g. writing copy and reports, updating literature and seeking out networking opportunities
• Assist the more senior lawyers with more complex transactions
• Undertake legal research both as requested and on own initiative
The firm offer a comprehensive benefits package, including 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days), pension, training and development, private medical insurance, life assurance, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, on-site restaurant and an active social committee.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586; 07811 166383 (out of hours) or email [email protected]
or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Family vacancies throughout the London and South East region. If you are a Family Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Family Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).