IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is a dynamic company with a diverse portfolio, which is dedicated to helping its clients improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results. With approximately 56,000 employees in more than 100 countries, IQVIA is in a truly unique position to be able to support companies seeking to improve real-world patient outcomes and enhanced clinical trial outsourcing through treatment innovations, care provision and access.
Commercial Effectiveness is a key department in the UK Commercial Services team. The UK Commercial Effectiveness consulting team consists of 22 people in London, supported by 15 people in Bangalore, designing and delivering commercial effectiveness solutions, supported by our world-class proprietary data assets, to fuel the advancement of our UK-based pharmaceutical and healthcare clients.
Commercial effectiveness works across the drug development lifecycle to make our clients commercial sales force and marketing teams more efficient. We are looking for someone with a life science background, strong analytical experience and a passion for improving the way our life science clients sell and market their products.Role Summary
As an Analyst, you will work across multiple client projects at a time, playing an integral role in the successful delivery of these projects by undertaking analysis utilising a wide variety of IQVIA & 3rd party data sources and analytical techniques, to generate high quality and timely insights within the team's three main capability areas:
Commercial Effectiveness Consulting Profiling, Segmentation & Targeting Longitudinal Patient and Prescription Dynamics Tracking
You will work closely with colleagues and clients on each project to ensure the most appropriate approach is used to address project objectives and client business issues, within the boundaries of required deadlines and quality standards.Key Responsibilities:
Skills, Education and Experience Required:
- Develop a full appreciation of all relevant IQVIA and 3rd party data sources, and understand how these can be leveraged to inform our project deliverables to aid client decision making
- Deploy knowledge & expertise in the integration of the most relevant data (including market research), and the application of analytical techniques to consulting projects
- Support the generation of deliverables across a variety of areas: e.g. customer profiling, customer segmentation & targeting, product forecasting, primary market research, etc.
- Analyse and manipulate large datasets (from a variety of data sources) using core tools and produce reports and presentations that deliver information in the most appropriate and impactful way
- Work on presentation creation and similar briefing/delivery techniques within Commercial Effectiveness project teams to ensure appropriate client delivery of standardised and ad hoc work to meet our clients' high quality and timeliness expectations
- Liaise with Commercial Effectiveness colleagues in other IQVIA country organisations to support the delivery of multi-country projects which have UK components, commissioned by HQ clients based outside the UK
- Comply with all relevant IQVIA policies, processes and procedures, and maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information held, processed or communicated by IQVIA, in line with those policies, processes and procedures
This is a 6 month FTC.
- You will need to be eligible to work in the UK/EU without sponsorship
- An A-level in Maths is preferred, plus a degree (minimum 2:1 Honours) in a life science or numerical focused discipline.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
- Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel literacy
- Interest in consulting, healthcare in general, and the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to build credibility and influence external and internal stakeholders
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) to a strong business standard
- Able to support the execution of multiple complex projects at once within a team environment, to tight deadlines
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills for influencing and advising
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.