Talented Residential Property Associate sought for a leading firm in Central London.
This is a unique opportunity for a solicitor or legal executive with experience in residential property matters. The successful candidate will handle a high net-worth caseload consisting of residential property matters.
• Acquisition, financing and management of large residential portfolios
• Enfranchisement and lease extensions
• Sale and management of estates, country homes and overage arrangements
• Management of residential and mixed property
• Grant and management of residential tenancies
• High-net-worth sale, purchase and financing of properties
• Restructuring of property interests for tax planning purposes and probate sales
• Large collective enfranchisement claims
• Acquisition, development and sale of residential property sites
• Defence of negligence claims made against conveyancing firms
• Administration of housing assistance schemes for universities
• Will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of one year’s PQE
• Have experience within a broad range of residential property matters, gained within a reputable firm
• Excellent academics
• First-class communication, client care and organisational skills are required
• Creative problem-solving ability
A top tier practice with a network of offices around the country, our client offers a comprehensive range of services to clients in the UK and internationally. With an excellent reputation for first-class client service and staff satisfaction, they aim to be responsive and transparent when advising clients. With numerous departments rated highly within the Legal 500 and Chambers directories, the firm is staffed by dedicated and talented lawyers and support staff who ensure high levels of client care.
• Competitive salary
• Generous holiday allowance
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Discretionary annual bonus
Associate – Residential Property
For further details of this Residential Property Associate vacancy, please contact Chris on (phone number removed) quoting reference CE(phone number removed).
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details