Infrastructure Architect ( Cloud , DevOps )
6 Month Contract
£550 – £600 Per day
This is an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Architect ( Cloud , DevOps ) for a 6 Month contract with a Technology Consultancy in Bromley.
This is an opportunity for an Architect who can provide governance and control over 3rd party suppliers. Who can help establish the control and process required to move to a Cloud based approach.
The role requires you to have established cloud, DevOps or automation skills to be a success, including private cloud environment:
– Established cloud architectural skill (Ideally AWS)
– DevOps or automation skills
– Cloud support models
– Automation technologies (Ansible/Puppet)
– Track record of delivering such solutions
– HP Synergy Experience
– Experience across Software Defined Networks
Essential skills for this Infrastructure Architect ( Cloud , DevOps )
– Generic understanding of the cloud
– Cloud provisioning
– Infra Automation (Running process from designs using Jenkins as Infrastructure as Code)
– Experienced Solution Architect
– InfraOps and understanding of good Agile approaches.
This opportunity is looking for someone that can start ASAP and paying between £550 – £600 per day.
If this is something that your interested in, please apply on the link below or send an updated CV to [email protected]
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Bromley, England, Greater London