A Solution Assurance Coordinator is required for our client based in Prestwich, Manchester. This will be for an initial 5 month contract.
Key Skills/ Experience
Windows 10 Project:
* To support the client, by providing governance and quality assurance around the implementation of technical solutions.
* To provide expert knowledge on the Windows 10 and IT solutions in order to validate solution compliance.
* To support Senior Level management in ensuring that the strategy is in alignment to the NEP strategy through Solution Assurance.
* To provide expert advice to senior managers and suppliers on Solution Assurance.
* To develop assurance plans.
* To deliver an efficient and effective technical assurance regime.
* To undertake assurance activity including assurance reviews, collating evidence and providing progress reports.
* To undertake key governance and assurance meetings.
* To engage with the Technical and Delivery teams to define the assurance criteria for design approval, demonstration of capability, acceptance of solutions as appropriate.
* To confirm design and assurance requirements with third parties to ensure consistency and compliance.
* To ensure there is a robust approach to solution assurance management within the project.
* To identify the potential impact of the different technological solutions on the organisation and develop new and/ or better processes and ways of working.
* Works with the 3rd party suppliers, partner agencies and internal stakeholders to assure each aspect of the solution and the strategic objectives are achieved to the required standard.
* Identifies potential further benefits within solutions.
* Assess solution designs to ensure they fit into the architecture.
* Creates and updates Solution Assurance models as a framework for future development.
* Works with both business and technical stakeholders to understand the organisation's needs and to articulate, in an understandable manner, what is required for solutions to gain the necessary assurance.
* Maintain solution assurance documentation.
* Works with the partner agencies to maintain solution assurance documentation.
* Significant experience of working within an IT Solution Assurance environment in a complex medium to large sized organisation, ensuring that technical projects align against the organisation strategy and governance objectives.
* Demonstrable expertise in the use and application of assurance regimes in major projects.
* Significant practical experience of providing solution assurance in a complex multi-vendor environment.
* Experience of providing assurance against specified standards.
* Significant experience of Windows 10, Active Directory, SCCM, Microsoft 365, Identity and Access Management.
* Experience of SailPoint IdentityNow Identity and Access Management solution.
Manchester, Ancoats, England, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom