Regional Engagement / Product Manager (Europe & West Africa) - Telecommunications & IT (GIA / MPLS / Fiber)
PCCW Global is a leading telecommunications provider, offering the latest voice and data solutions to multi-national enterprises and communication service providers. Our truly global coverage combined with local, on the ground knowledge has helped us build best in class connections across the globe, and especially in some of the most remote areas in exciting growth markets across Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Middle East.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Engagement Manager to join our team of approximately 70 colleagues based within our London office, located in the heart of the city centre.
What will this role of Regional Engagement / Product Manager (Telecommunications & IT) entail?
As a Regional Engagement Manager you will manage the Global Internet Access (GIA), Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Fiber products serving the Europe and West Africa sales regions to achieve the product revenue and profit targets in the region.
Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
• Supporting Pre-Sales / Sales with customer proposals / bids related to the GIA / MPLS / Fiber products within the Europe and West Africa region
• Monitoring market trends of GIA / MPLS / Fiber services in the associated regions to act proactively to changing customer requirements, recommend appropriate marketing activities, and get involved in sales activities to ensure targets are achieved
• Leading and overseeing the IP and Fiber network augmentation / expansion projects in Europe and West Africa
• Working with the Vendor Management Team to drive network cost saving initiatives
• Developing and establishing MPLS and Ethernet Interconnection services (e.g pricing, service features, capability, coverage etc)
• Preparing business cases for capex / opex funding to support the GIA / MPLS / Fiber business growth in your designated regions
What will I need in order to be considered for this Regional Engagement / Product Manager (Telecommunications & IT) role?
• Proven experience within IT / telecommunications product management, preferably in the global carrier industry
• Solid IT / telecommunications product knowledge, such as IP, MPLS, and Transmission connectivity
• Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• Willingness to travel overseas to meet customers, vendors and attend forums when required
What will I receive in return?
As a Regional Engagement Manager, you’ll receive an attractive salary, comprehensive support to develop your knowledge, and a range of additional benefits including 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, a pension scheme, a private medical scheme, a private dental scheme, cycle to work scheme, Specsavers vouchers, and more.
Contract: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm.
Location: Working within a comfortable modern office in London City Centre, with frequent travel required across the UK and internationally.
All applications for this Regional Engagement Manager / Product Manager (GIA / MPLS / Fiber) vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.