Pursue a career you are passionate about and become a Cyber Security Technician.
We will help you unlock your talent and gain the skills you need to test network vulnerabilities and become a Cyber Security professional from the comfort of your own home.
Here at The Training Room, we pride ourselves on matching people with opportunity. By nurturing your abilities and working with you we will help you gain industry desired certifications before introducing you to immediate opportunities throughout our network of IT partners.
Data security has never been at greater risk with the strength of security protocols being tested daily. As such our partners have engaged us to provide them with entry-level candidates with the certifications listed below. We will help you build proficiency and gain confidence in identifying and protecting potential weak points and will provide you with everything you need to start your new career.
No previous IT experience required - We will ensure you have everything you need to be considered an industry ready Cyber Security professional followed by unlimited interviews for up to 3 years.
You’ll gain the following certifications:
· ITF + (IT fundamentals) An introduction to basic IT knowledge and skills, covering all areas of IT foundations
· CompTIA A+ The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures
· CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring, and managing common network wireless and wired devices
· CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities, and threats to network
Plus 1 of the following:
· PenTest+ (Penetration Testing) This certificate gives you the expertise in information gathering, vulnerability identification, attacks and exploits, penetration testing tools and skills and finally information reporting
· CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst) The second certificate validates your skills and furthers your understanding of vulnerability management, threat management, security architecture, counter hacking skills and techniques
Your dream job is only a few months away, what’s stopping you?
APPLY NOW for more information. Advertised through Zoek 7561087a650f497499770228c60063650
London, Woodside Park, England, London, N12 7DL, United Kingdom