My market leading client are looking to secure the services of a contract-based S/4 HANA MM Lead to assist with a large-scale greenfield implementation. The solution also encompasses several SaaS based solutions including Ariba, SuccessFactors, Fieldglass and Concur. Candidate will ideally come from a consultancy style background and have existing knowledge of GDS. A core knowledge of S4/HANA is essential for this position. Cloud knowledge would also be advantageous.
Location: South Wales
Rate: £500 - £650 per day
Duration: 6 Months
Clearance: Disclosure Scotland/BPSS/DBS (Eligible for SC)
IR35 Status: OUTSIDE
- Detailed SAP knowledge of S/4 HANA system, including several of the following areas:
- MDM or CCM
- Knowledge and experience of business processes associated with purchasing
- Good understanding of SAP Ariba and the integration into S/4 HANA v1809
- At least 3 successful full lifecycles of S/4 HANA with integration with Ariba (MM, IM, WM) implementations.
- A successful track record working in SAP within S/4 HANA and integration with Ariba
- Delivering consultancy services to clients in the area of S/4 HANA 1809 (MM, WM, IM, AP and Purchasing), ensuring that project objectives are met in accordance with program, project management plan and strategies
- Proven experience working closely with senior stakeholders
- Delivery of client facing workshops
- Performing gap analysis to determine customization and for project planning purposes
- Developing bespoke configuration
- Carry out detailed design within functional areas to ensure that the design follows the functional area design principles and will not negatively impact existing configuration
- Ensure documentation is updated and maintained in the appropriate repository
If you feel you are a good match for this position or know a good S/4 HANA MM Lead who would be, please send an updated CV to in with each application. Alternatively, please call (phone number removed) and ask for Adam Rees for a confidential conversation!
S/4 HANA MM Lead
Maximum Salary :
Tregaron, Wales, Ceredigion, SY25 6NP, United Kingdom