Product Specialist; Marketing- fixed term contract (12-18 months)
Competitive salary (up to £40,000 depending on experience) plus potential bonus + fantastic benefits
This is a full time temporary opportunity but we are always open to discuss individual's flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like.Position Summary
The Nespresso Marketing Team are recruiting for a Product Specialist to join on a 12-18 month fixed term contract. As a Product Specialist you will support the management of the channel's product portfolio of accessories and services, by implementing global product launches & themes to conform market needs. This is an exciting opportunity to execute and control the promotional plan, the new product launches, the CRM calendar and manage and support executing market specific local initiatives.
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world's most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.A day in the life of...
As a Product Specialist at Nespresso you will support the channel's product portfolio management with specific responsibility of managing the portfolio of accessories and services. This will also include overseeing product launches as well as having a strategic long term view on portfolio management. You will also:
What will make you successful
- Manage and coordinate the B2C Marketing plan for accessories and services, including. product launches, promotions, activations
- Provide structured insights to support product & portfolio management decisions
- Provide regular reports and gather feedback from channels to understand and suggest possible optimisations, e.g. promotion, pricing, portfolio rationalisation
- Support annual deep dives on market, trends and competitive development for, accessories and services to fuel the local product strategy and marketing plan, in collaboration with Data & Insights
- Benchmark local performance with international best practises and local competitive environment
- Execute dedicated (Integrated Activity Plan) launches, activations (e.g. acquisition, promotion), CRM campaigns
- Support execution market specific local initiatives
- Support continuous improvement through conducting pre- and post-evaluations of product launches & themes
- Coordinate projects across multidisciplinary team, e.g. kick-off and sign-off meetings, project team meetings
- Internal launch activations, e.g. internal activation, in-office communication, internal newsletter, intranet
- Create regular reporting for Nespresso HQ and MT (channel aligned) to highlight performance on main KPI's
As a successful candidate you will come from a brand management background with experience in product launches. You will be an effective stakeholder manager and be able to manage multiple complex projects at one time. You will also:
What you need to know
- Have worked for an organisation with leading brands
- Have a strong commercial mind-set
- Be insight driven (external, internal, etc.)
- Be effective at producing forecasts and reports on campaign performance to drive action and results
- Have experience in contributing to future strategic long term planning and objective setting
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you'd expect from a business the size of Nestlé - in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 22nd September 2020.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don't delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect - for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That's why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!