A manufacturer of cash drawers and cash management solutions. They pride themselves on their open and inclusive culture and being easy for clients to do business with.
This role assures their products are delivered to their customers with zero defects by: generating and supporting Non-Conformances through to Root Cause-Corrective Action, complaint investigation and resolution and Quality Assurance.
This role will report to the Director of Engineering and Quality who will introduce you to the existing product range and the wider team. You will have previously had responsibility for all aspects of product quality, covering internal manufacturing and assembly processes as well as products at customer sites.
You will be able to demonstrate success in instigating and generating Engineering Change when required, based on your evaluation of issues as they arise and in the spirit of Continuous Improvement.
You will have:
- Over 5 years working in a quality function within a LEAN manufacturing environment.
- A good understanding of engineering drawing practice including GD&T and ability to interpret engineering specifications.
- Have used process metrics such as SPC/ CpK and capability studies to improve production performance.
- Problem solving experience using tools such as 8D, DMAIC, Root Cause Analysis.
- Working knowledge and understanding of ISO9001:2015
Good office location with secure car parking on the south coast of England.
Newhaven, England, East Sussex, BN9, United Kingdom