Product Innovation SME (ZigBee, Smart Meters, SMETS, DLMS)
An exciting, innovative organisation who specialise in IT Solutions are looking to hire a talented Product Innovation SME (ZigBee, Smart Meters, SMETS, DLMS) to join their expanding team in Manchester.
We are looking for a Product Innovation SME (ZigBee, Smart Meters, SMETS, DLMS) focussed on Comms Hub and SMWAN products. We have an opportunity for a Product Innovation SME (ZigBee, Smart Meters, SMETS, DLMS) in either M2M or Smart Metering to join the business and partake in a wide and varied role as part of a centre of competency providing a varied and diverse workload ranging from technical design, project work, testing and assurance, contract and regulatory review, customer and supplier engagement.
Responsibilities for the Product Innovation SME (ZigBee, Smart Meters, SMETS, DLMS)
- Execution of innovation project deliverables; applying appropriate knowledge, skills, tools, techniques and practice at each stage and with effective stakeholder management
- Responsible for follow through and review of technical feasibility of changes to Communications Hub and SMWAN and overall impact to service including clearly defining risk and mitigation
- Ensuring Service Providers' designs comply with the Smart Energy Code and Licence
- Authoring and reviewing technical documentation
Expereience Needed for the Product Innovation SME (ZigBee, Smart Meters, SMETS, DLMS)
- Previous experience of working in the smart metering sector in developing, testing or integrating SMETS products.
- Good technical knowledge of the Smart Metering Implementation Programme, e.g. Home Area networks, ZigBee, DLMS, Wide Area Networks.
- Ability to orchestrate a demo with test tools available and understand Zigbee traces to collaborate with test participants and drive towards issue resolution.
- Ability to generate new ideas and provide support to proof of concept and trials by collaborating with various stakeholders.
- Exceptional collaboration and manage external and internal stakeholders through a full project's lifecycle, in a complex delivery and/or reporting environment.
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment
Manchester, Greater Manchester
1 year ago