Fantastic Career Opportunity
A leading utilities organisation who are making get strides within the energy market. This is an exciting time to join a business who are disrupting the sector and growing YOY as their Product and Insight Manager.
As the successful Product and Insight Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for delivering commercial success for your assigned products
- Identify key threats, opportunities and trends to ensure products are leading and relevant for your client base
- Carry out bench-marking and competitor analysis to ensure competitiveness of the proposition and commercial positions
- Work cross department to feedback and ensure market pricing is competitive
- Review and carry out assessments of the existing products to ensure they are best in class, offer value to clients and deliver customer success.
As the successful Product and Insight Manager, you will have
- Worked in a similar Marketing role where you have been responsible for the success of a product or service through data analysis, client feedback and market knowledge
- An analytically focussed background where you can make commercial decisions on the back of the findings to maximise the opportunities
- Strong influecing and presentation skills
- The ability to commute to their South Manchester locationWhat's on Offer
Up to £55,000 Basic salary plus BenefitsContact: Sam Thomason Quote job ref: 14084497 +44 161 829 0359 Job summary Job function:Marketing & Agency Subsector:Industrial & Utilities Industry:Energy & Natural Resources Location:Manchester Contract type:Permanent Salary:£30,000 - £55,000 Consultant name:Sam Thomason Consultant phone:+44 161 829 0359 Job reference:14084497
Manchester, England, Greater Manchester, M4, United Kingdom