Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, futurists and doers.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are seeking a Networks Security Operations Leader for UK.
You will be a part of the Honeywell Special Use Networks (SUN) Center of Excellence (CoE) tasked with designing, implementing and governing operational security of networks in manufacturing facilities, engineering labs and other Honeywell facilities, within your geographical region. Focus on standardizing and maturing practices, services, processes, and operations, relating to IT/OT computing equipment, applications and network. The primary goal of the SUN CoE is to improve cyber security posture of SUNs across Honeywell. Due to the nature of the role it will require travelling across UKIR and will be home based.
What you will be doing?
- Design, Implement and Configure various operational controls at the network as well as the individual computing assets within SUNs.
- Maintaining inventory of SUN assets and all documentation as it relates to SUNs – network documentation, architecture documentation, exceptions, etc.
- Computing/publishing of the current state of compensating controls and security disposition (compliance scores) of SUNs.
- Governance on alignment to processes (configuration management, incident management, change management) and security policies and reporting out of progress.
- Working with the SUN owners, businesses, SUN CoE and Enterprise service owners. Maturing security practices in the SUNs.
- Maintaining Special Use Network asset currency (technical debt), ownership, processes, procedures and plans for the sites
We are looking for:
- Experience leading global IT or OT projects and deployments.
- Experience in Lab or Manufacturing facility, supporting secure operations
- Experience in handling deployment of cybersecurity compensating controls such as patching, segmentation, whitelisting, firewalls, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth.
- Join a dynamic team where most leaders are promoted from within!
- Competitive salary and generous benefits.
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Worthington House, The Towers,Busn Park, 856 Wilmslow Rd., Didsbury, GREATER MANCHESTER M20 2HY GBR