Title: Brazilian Portuguese Technical Customer Support Representative
Location: United Kingdom, Home-Working initially
Contract: Rolling Contract
Start Date: ASAP
- Full Time, 40 hours per week (You must be available shifts across Monday to Sunday, 1400-0400).
- Shift pattern: Sun-Mon or Fri-Sat as your days off.
- 2 weeks rotation: Week 1 Late shift 1400-2230; Week 2 Late shift 1930-0400
Full Training Provided
We are also recruiting the following languages for our global Customer Support operations: German, French, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian , Russian and Dutch
As one of our Customer Support Representatives, you will be an ambassador for our brand and your role will be to provide 1st line Technical and Customer support to our clients’ customers. You should be calm, technically minded and have a pro-active and positive "can do" attitude. Your goal will be making the customer journey as seamless as possible. You would also be communicating in English.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring customers queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution and ensuring all responses are provided with excellent attention to detail, care and professionalism.
- Ensuring queries are responded to within our agreed response times and that all customer communications are dealt with to provide solutions as a priority.
- Resolving all technical issues raised by customers, particularly via live chat, by carrying out fault finding analysis and offering appropriate solutions that resolve the customers issue. Although the majority of the role is based on non voice communications, you will be trained and expected to communicate with customers via telephone (call backs for example).
- You will communicate effectively while working within a dynamic team structure with individual and shared team objectives. It is your responsibility as a team member to ensure the best customer care experience is given to all customers
- Maintaining a world class, dedicated service, focused on exceptional responses and excellent quality.
- Working with your colleagues across the wider customer community to identify any trends in any customer queries.
What we’re looking for
- Near native level fluency in your language & English, particularly reading & writing.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Self-motivated, a proactive attitude with the ability to work productively and collaboratively within a multilingual team.
- A logical, methodical approach with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent observation and attention to detail skills with patience, perseverance and good concentration
- A willingness to do repetitive tasks and adapt to ever-changing technology.
- An ability to work either alone or in a project team, sometimes under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of the current generation of games consoles, PCs, and the latest mobile platforms.
- An interest in, and understanding of the video game industry.
- An aptitude for, and a keen interest in languages and translation (non essential).
- You should be available to work from home and or our studio in Glasgow (if and when required)
What we offer
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest games titles in the world.
- Competitive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes’ and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. We always look to develop our people and always look to promote internally.
- Our Studio has some of the best views of Glasgow and is located next to the City Centre/West End, with excellent transport links. On-site amenities include a café, nursery, ATM, car valeting/charging, dry cleaning, free cycle checks & parking with access to a variety of local bars & restaurants.
Who we are
Since 1994, Pole To Win has been providing outsourced Quality Assurance, Customer Experience and Localisation Services to the Interactive Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Technology and e-Learning markets. Our service lines include Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Localisation, Translation, Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition, Audio Production.