£23,000 - £27,000 per annum (DOE) + Benefits
Syntax Consultancy have a requirement for an IT Engineer to be based in Romford on a permanent basis.
Responsible for diagnosing and resolving ICT incidents in order to maintain and exceed service levels. You will need to be a passionate customer advocate who possesses the right balance of intuition and resourcefulness to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Providing onsite Support as part of a managed service.
- Respond to and resolve ICT incidents in order to maintain/ exceed contracted service levels.
- Assess incoming incidents and prioritise work according to timescales and processes.
- Exceeds the expectations of internal and external customers through the quality of customer service, meeting their needs and demonstrating the added value of the service provided
- Current MCSA/working towards MCSE
- Configuring and managing Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS and DHCP
- Strong knowledge and/or experience with Server 2008/ 2012 / Exchange
- Experience with desktop operating systems from Windows XP to Windows 8
- Knowledge of Windows OS, 7, 8 and 10
- Working knowledge of CISCO (switches, routers, WLAN and Firewalls)
- Self-Motivated and accountable with a high attention to detail
- Excellent Time Management, and Planning & Control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Full clean driving licence as travel will be required.
- CCNA accreditation an advantage.
- Enhanced DBS/CRB cleared or willing to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
- Cloud Computing knowledge also an advantage
Please email your current CV through for initial consideration stating your work availability, and expected salary / package.
If your application matches the role's requirements, you will receive a phone call from one of our consultants who will discuss the opportunity in more detail with you, and be happy to answer your questions about the role.
We always endeavour to respond to each unsuitable application, however, due to current high volumes of applications it is not always possible to achieve this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Agency
Maximum Salary :
45, High Street, Romford, England, London, RM1 1JL, United Kingdom