We are recruiting on behalf of a local authority looking for contract interim resource to join them through a particularly busy time. You will be managing and co-ordinating suppliers, vendors and contracts within the IT space. Your role is to ensure that suppliers are performing effectively, efficiently and data is kept updated with costs and contract dates.
- Reviewing current contracts and contract suppliers
- Identifying any areas where efficiencies could be improved
- Work with vendor teams to examine areas where costs can be reduced.
- Identify and make contact with potential new suppliers to gain quotes and commitment
- Keep databases updated with revised costs and contract start/end dates
- Measure suppliers against set SLA's and work to resolve apparent issues arising.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website
Maximum Salary :
54-58, Albert Road, Ilford, England, London, IG1 1HW, United Kingdom