Our client, a successful organisation based near to Romford, are currently recruiting for a Database Support Administrator to join their Data Team. You will be working within a busy team, supporting the company's systems and web sites.
You will be trained on the job, but the ideal candidate will be a confident creating and editing documents that clients and team members will use as the main guide for a project and it's requirements. You would be naturally good on the phone with clients and dealing with difficult situations.
The role includes supporting a wide range of internal company users (based both in the office and in out international offices) for a variety of web sites and booking systems. This could mean providing ad-hoc phone or email support and training, through to writing proactive guides to help users in their day-to-day duties. There will also be an element of supporting your manager in meetings and helping organise team diaries.
General duties would include:
* Dealing with support requests - listening to issues and gathering enough information to sufficiently investigate reported issues
* Provide support and training to the wider business on system usage
* Collate bug reports and send them to the relevant teams to be processed
* Organisation of tasks across multiple team members
* Attending meetings, taking notes and writing them up
* Support with testing systems to make sure they meet the specifications
Experience of working with web systems and websites is a bonus.
* A workplace pension scheme will be offered after three months continuous service
* Free on-site car parking
* Newly refurbished office
* Discounts on selected travel services
* Excellent training opportunities including overseas travel
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, and wish to develop a career within IT and database support, please submit your CV!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Maximum Salary :
45, High Street, Romford, England, London, RM1 1JL, United Kingdom