Account Manager – Dell Experts IT Consultants
UK Remote (London/Thames Valley)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Account Manager on our Small Business team in the UK.
We are hiring a hybrid Account manager + business development professional to help further develop our business & grow our market share within these verticals. This person will be responsible for developing programs within a defined territory.
This role requires travel within UK to visit customers & partners. The team is focused on developing new business opportunities and interacts directly with customers on a daily basis.
You will be responsible for driving sales by securing marketing placements and developing unique program opportunities within your specific set of accounts. The ideal candidate will find creative ways to engage key influencers to gain their support in active promotion of our offers and campaigns. Our strategic account managers work with large amounts of information and must be comfortable drawing conclusions and driving actions from their analysis.
· Responsible for overall management and operational execution of the Dell for Entrepreneurs (DFE) and Dell Expert Network (DEN) programs.
· Drive acquisition of new IT Consultant partners. Efforts will include prospecting and onboarding new partners and forecasting for potential growth opportunities.
· Utilize sales tools and marketing resources to drive balanced growth between core account set and new account acquisition + Responsible for weekly performance forecast & reporting.
· Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests. Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dells technology, products, services.
· Provide leadership and support to maintain and build relationships with the Online, Planning, Merchandising and Finance teams.
· Work with account support resources to effectively channel and resolve customer and segment partner escalations. Engage outbound sales support team to follow up on prospective leads and prioritization of outbound call activities.
· Candidate will need to be able to deliver Director and C-level level presentations/briefings.
· Significant work experience with Bachelor's degree
· Prior sales experience with a base pay and commission structure
· Strong project manager
· Ability to think strategically, and collaborate effectively
Closing date: 24th July 2020.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact [email protected]
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
We are proud to offer a culture of Flexible Working at Dell, so don’t forget to ask our Recruiters about what this means for you.Full time
London, England, London, SE11, United Kingdom