An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chief Technology Officer to join a public sector organisation based in Dagenham. The role is an interim position, initially for 6 months, 5 days a week. The role is paying a day rate of £600 - £650 outside of IR35.
The successful candidate will act as the technical guiding light for the organisation, working at all levels from board to operations to ensure the right systems are defined, selected, procured, implemented, integrated and brought into productive use. The successful applicant will help the organisation to differentiate the technically critical from the important and nice to have. The candidate will help the business to articulate that set of needs into a deliverable technology vision and strategy that will stand up to rigorous external challenge and review.
The successful candidate will have a wide variety of technical and commercial experience and be capable of specifying and procuring an array of modern digital services to deliver the business vision at best price. The most suitable applicant will have commercial and public sector experience in specifying, procuring, implementing and managing IT solutions.
The client is looking for a strong mix of hands on and good knowledge of:
· Identify management
· Modern Networks
· Fixed and mobile Telephony
· Secure printing
· Security including a good understanding of Cyber Essentials
· Endpoint technologies including PC, Phones and tablets and specialist equipment
· Mobile service provision
· Systems integration & Integration platforms
The client is seeking a mix of practical experience and knowledge of:
· Experience in procuring, implementing and integrating application platforms including ERP, Housing systems, Finance, stock control, Procure to pay, Payroll, Hr.
· Experience migrating on premise applications to SAAS applications in the cloud.
· Experience procuring and implementing Cloud productivity services.
· Website procurement and implementation
· Understanding Public sector procurement processes and requirements
· Able to create a business case for the proposed course of action
· Able to mediate and negotiate disparate technical solutions across in house and external teams and providers to meet the business need.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser