IT Business Systems Analyst
DWF are seeking an IT Business Systems Analyst. You will be part of a team of world class customer focused business process, workflow & systems analysts in an international business. You will be required to work with end users to identify requirements across all DWF IT systems to support continuous improvement and process excellence. Maximising the customers' experience & the effectiveness of DWFs technology services, defining and driving best practice and productivity with knowledge of our Tier 1 applications.
- Responsible to: Business Systems Analyst Manager
- Liaison with: Customer, IT Customer Engagement Manager, IT Training Manager, IT Team, Product Owners, SMEs (subject matter experts), DWF Connected Services, DWF Managed Services, Vendors, 3rd Party Service Providers & relevant stakeholders
- Adhere to the BSA guiding principles & methodologies that incorporate best practice such as design thinking, product management, data driven design and keeping things simple.
- Customer focused IT analysts that are proactive, passionate about improving the end user experience, act as the voice of the customer and take ownership of getting to the root cause of a problem and whether technology is the answer.
- Act as an ambassador for change, ensuring that all IT projects assess the impact on the customer. Be visible and present during project go-live and warranty periods. Define the types of communication required during change and support the creation of end user materials.
- Focusing on customer engagement and user experience, translate DWFs 'ways of working' into capability requirements and actions that will improve the effectiveness of existing IT services as well as identifying opportunities to design new solutions.
- Support BSA Manager and/or Senior quickly onboarding new business, understanding their technology requirements, mapping to DWFs standard application set, identifying gaps and defining the target alongside the applications architect and manager minimising any disruption to the customer.
- For platforms that deliver benefits across multiple divisions such as Case Management, perform the role of Subject Matter Expert contributing to the backlog / pipeline of investment requests by adhering to the governance framework for the services alongside key stakeholders and operational managers.
- Utilise feedback mechanisms that help identify trends and opportunities for continual improvement measuring usage and adoption as well as rationalising, standardising, streamlining and simplifying services for the end user.
The ideal candidate will ideally have at least 3 years demonstrable experience of the below:
- Degree level qualifications and experience as a BA / BSA, capable of designing and delivering methodologies and solutions that best fit the strategic direction and culture of a business.
- Experience of successful end to end management of changes from understanding the needs of the customer right through to testing, implementation and communications.
- Proven experience of supporting on-boarding and integrations of new businesses is desirable
- Good interpersonal, communication skills & a passion for user experience, with proven experience of building and developing excellent relationships with customers & service providers and good stakeholder management skills
- Agile methodology, especially scrum, prototyping, MVP and the delivery of benefits in an iterative manner.
- Ability to plan, and facilitate workshops with a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders, ensuring you can translate non-technical ideas into commercially focused IT solutions and ideas.
- Developing product backlogs and the rationalisation of services
- Working with projects where objectives are not always fully clarified from the outset or there are significant volumes of changes.
Apply now! This is an exciting opportunity to join the UK's largest listed law firm and help us to transform legal services through our people!
To find out more about us and how we are shaping the legal sector please visit our website at www.dwf.law!
DWF became the largest global listed legal business in March 2019. Our purpose remains to transform legal services through our people for our clients with a vision of growing our international footprint over the following years. We currently operate across 27 offices in 12 countries and across 4 continents. We have 6 strategic associations – in Argentina, Colombia, Panama, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and the USA.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
Supporting your application:
Our recruitment process will comprise of interviews and, at times, a written exercise, an assessment day and/or a presentation. We want to make sure we do all we can to make this a really positive experience for you. Please click the following link () which will take you through a simple process to identify any adjustments or additional support we can provide beforehand or on the day.
We want you to feel valued and rewarded by your time at DWF. We understand the importance of offering you a reward package that goes beyond simply salary. That’s why, when you join DWF, you’ll be given a choice. You can pick from a range of benefits, allowing you to build a package that suits your needs and lifestyle, as well as those of your family. In addition to our standard benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, pension and 25 days annual leave), we offer flexible benefits which include season ticket loans, gym memberships, health assessments, cycle to work, retail vouchers and dining cards.