Role: Business Analyst
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus & Car Allowance
Bonus: up to 15%
Benefits: £5,000 allowances
6% ERs contributed pension
Working for a national major construction company, offering a fantastic package and working conditions - this newly created role will be link between the wider business, senior management and the project teams.
The Role of Business Analyst
The BA will need excellent people skills to act as a strong link between the business, senior management and the project and IT teams, offering pragmatic process solutions.
- Maintaining and creating process flow diagrams, business requirements, project documentation.
- Requirements gathering, "As is" and "To Be"
- Undertake process and functional efficiency reviews and Gap analysis
- Define and manage business and systems requirements
- Define original scope, and manage subsequent changes to scope and ensure correct level of challenge to the business's requirements
- Produce progress reports
- Undertake review (health-check) and process reviews
- Support the design, test and implementation of new processes and systems requirements
- Running one to one client interviews and workshops
Candidate must have experience of the following;-
- Business process improvement though applications enablement
- Process mapping,
- Process improvement, (Business Processes - not IT)
- Gap analysis,
- Financial analysis,
- Error and Time Process reduction,
- introducing quality measures.
- Documented as-is processes,
- Highlighting areas for improvement.
- Led workshops to generate to-be requirements and process maps.
- Participated in vendor selection (approach and response),
- ERP, CRM, or similar project based experience
- Supported Major business transformation
- Assisted in the early stages of new product implementation.
We aim to respond to all applicants within 15 days - to avoid missing out please apply today.
Access Talent Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following Privacy Notice carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. www.accesstalent.co.uk / privacy-notice