About The Company
Wren Kitchens is the UK's number 1 kitchen retailer! Wren is a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about kitchens and delivering a world-class customer experience. In the financial year of 2019 we recorded revenue of £700m.
We're proud to say that we manufacture all our kitchens out of three, state-of-the-art factories, here in the UK. Wren is famous for having the biggest range of kitchens. We provide tailored kitchens at DIY prices. And with the largest range of colours and styles, Wren provide the creative freedom to inspire customers and build their dream kitchens.
In 2019 Wren was proudly named #1 top-rated retail workplace in the UK. In addition to this, The Telegraph recognised us as the fastest-growing bricks and mortar retailer and the Sunday Times ranked us as the 12th largest, privately owned company in the UK.
About The Role
Are you a result driven individual with a passion for delivering business change? Due to Wren Kitchens growth, we are looking for a Training and Development Assessor and Administrator to work within the retail training department.
As a Training and Development Assessor and Administrator, you will be responsible for scheduling and analysing the effectiveness of our in house training programmes. Working closely with the Online Learning Manager and other key stakeholders to ensure the correct development programmes are distributed to the relevant audience and the correct metrics are analysed. You will also be involved in completing assessment reports to demonstrate the return on investment for the entire training department. The role of a Training and Development Assessor and Administrator is extremely fast paced with great scope for development within learning and development.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Possess a fundamental understanding of the Wren end-to-end customer experience
- Collaborate with the People and Performance Director and training management team to understand key training processes
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of training through a variety of metrics
- Record the completion of training
- Develop reports to demonstrate training and development return on investment
- Formatting training content against our corporate brand guidelines
- Knowledge and use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience of working within a training function (desirable)
- Previous experience of formatting content
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using a variety of systems
- Ability to self-manage including effective time/ diary management
- Hands on positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail