Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon is seeking an experienced leader to lead the specialist team responsible for managing end-to-end benefits program operations. The core responsibilities of the benefits specialist team include - operationalize new benefit programs; monitor end - to end benefits processes; deploy and monitor compliance controls, audit and track operational performance of internal administration teams and vendors/ providers; manage open enrolments and renewals processes; manage benefits and line HR stakeholders; handle escalations; drive process improvement to enhance customer experience. The leader role will lead the specialist's team spread across multiple countries in different geographical regions across EMEA and APAC.
In addition to managing the specialist team, the leader is responsible for developing and executing a multi-year road-map for benefit operations. The leader will closely work with senior HR and benefits stakeholders, share the strategy, and oversee change management of different process launches/ transitions. As such, strong project management skills as well as proven abilities to help design and implement tools/processes are critical to this role.
The ideal candidate should be able to work independently, be innovative, and have a desire to participate in change, and appreciate a dynamic environment. We are seeking someone with a demonstrated history of successfully owning and managing large, complex problems and engaging with cross-functional teams, and numerous stakeholders, directly and through influence.
v Strategy: Define and implement a multi-year roadmap/ strategy for benefits operations
v People Management: Lead a team of benefits specialist dedicated to specific programs/countries and oversee business as usual benefits program operations.
v Relationship Management: Collaborate with senior management on strategy and operational planning. Manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
v Customer Management: Identify customer impacting issues, working out and implementing solutions to increase customer satisfaction. Ensure timely resolution of customer issues along with root cause analysis to avoid reoccurrence.
v Project Management: Responsible for transition of existing and launch of new benefits processes/programs. Standardizing processes based on local plans, regulations and requirements; aligning recommended processes with IT solutions. Responsible for supporting cyclical benefits events and activities, such as enrolments, renewals, reporting and reconciliation.
v Continuous Improvement: Define and monitor benefit's critical to quality (CTQs) metrics, perform root cause analysis on defects and implement remediation; own continuous improvement strategy.
v Vendor and Audit Management: Manage outside vendors performing benefit administration services for Amazon. Certify periodic audits. Work closely with a local HR team, payroll, HR Shared Services, providers and vendors ensuring that the benefits administration is delivered consistently, and in line with contract/legal requirements.
Job Location:Flexible - UK (London) / Luxembourg / India
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance, HR or related field
• 15+ years of relevant program management experience, working experience on benefits
• Experience in leading global/ multiple country and multi-functional teams.
• Proven ability to manage large teams and audit self and others for a very high level of accuracy.
• Ability to develop internal and external facing analytics to drive change within the organization and support departmental goals.
• Experience managing large-scale employee benefit or pension administration programs, associated vendor management, and program development and delivery
• Strong systems knowledge. Experience in PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, ADP or other HR management and Payroll systems.
• Exceptional analytical skills, including proven abilities in process development and data management.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve program success through influence and partnership from design to delivering of initiatives
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to interface with all levels of the organization and demonstrated ability to influence decision makers
• Strong data analysis skills; the ability to extract and synthesize data in order to make data-backed business decisions
• Successful record of building operational processes and procedures, continuously improving programs and efficiencies