Health & Safety Coordinator
Working with the local management team and the HSEQ Manager to develop, implement and manage the local HSEQ Plans.
Key skills required for the Health & Safety Coordinator - £22,000
- Implementation and maintenance of Corporate HSEQ policies, procedures and standards.
- Promote HSEQ and drive tangible improvements in safety performance and culture
- Work with local management teams on all aspects of HSEQ, including coaching for managers to develop skills within the site teams, risk assessments, accident investigations and inspections.
- Monitor and drive implementation of corrective actions arising from HSEQ activities including risk assessments, accident investigations and near miss reports. Review corrective actions for effectiveness
- Attend site HSEQ Committee.
- Provide expert professional support to local line management at all levels. Working with the Manager ensuring that Good Practice in health & safety is shared, adopted and regularly reviewed
- Carry out statistical analysis to identify issues of concern; assist in the creation, modification and delivery of relevant action plans for all HSEQ and Food Safety processes
- Working with the site HSEQ Manager to develop systems that will ensure that the location safety management system is fit for purpose.
- Compile routine management reports
- Using corporate HSEQ IT systems eg Safeguard, Web risk etc., to support the delivery of the above accountabilities
- To keep abreast of corporate, regulatory and legislative changes and advise management of the implications for the business.
- Assist the Manager at other locations within in agreement with local management
If you are a Health & Safety Coordiantor looking for a new contract opportunities either apply online or please contact Denny Jenkins or email (see below)
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client. Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors. Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.