International energy business is seeking a HR Coordinator for their corporate HQ in Central London.
INTERIM 12MONTHS - MONTHLY PAID
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for the HR administration activity and the coordination of various HR support actions across Corporate and Business Units.
The role is a key member of the HR Team and is responsible for HR administration, on boarding, payroll, reporting, planning, HR Information Systems and Benefits administration.
This role provides support in projects where required and is the point person for HR data requests.
* Responsible for data input and updates in HR Information Systems and for conducting regular audits to ensure data quality and alignment between the different data sources.
* Coordinate new hire onboarding to ensure new hire details are taken care of, benefits are enrolled and managers and assistants are knowledgeable about their responsibilities in this process.
* Coordinate and administer the internal transfer and leaver processes.
* Administer the monthly payroll for London based employees.
* Process, verify, protect and maintain physical and e-personnel records, on boarding, benefits, absence, personal data and performance records.
* Respond to inquiries regarding general HR questions, policies and procedures and escalate as appropriate.
* Responsible for providing accurate information and data to key HR service providers such as Payroll, Pensions, etc., including the running of monthly reports.
* Act as the global specialist for managing data within the People Portal (bespoke system), responding to queries and assisting the global HR teams.
* Administrate all family friendly policies, ensuring the employee and manager are supported, documentation is issued and payroll is managed.
* Responsible for gathering and compiling data from different business units and functions for corporate reporting, such as the quarterly headcount report, organisation chart updates, etc.
* Coordinate updates to the annual HR Team Performance Contract and the annual HR Calendar.
* Participate as a member of the London HR emergency response team.
* Support other team members with project work as required.
* The role operates within a dynamic team environment, with numerous interruptions and is required to juggle multiple activities at once.
* The role requires very high levels of thoroughness and attention to detail within a very busy environment to ensure that procedures are followed and payroll is 100% accurate.
* The role requires high proficiency in MS Excel and a high level of analytical acumen.
* Dealing with the personal needs of a diverse workforce which at times can be emotive and urgent.
* Working additional hours at certain times of year to meet payroll and other deadlines.
* Supporting a workforce of 120 employees and numerous contractors
* Reporting from a pool of 850+ global workforce
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment